10 July, 2007

Days 4-5: Not Much

Yeah... not much to report today. I took yesterday off because I felt like crap from the weekend. I think I inhaled some dust, which did a number on my sinuses. Today I have some cold-like symptoms. Yay!

I was able to do a little wiring and get some work done on the exhaust fan. There was already a big hole cut in the window header, so I just had to widen it a bit. (I'm hoping this is not in violation of any codes. Cross your fingers.)

Of course, nothing runs smoothly, and the wound of the day is a nice wasp sting. Don't worry, though. I got him and all his little wasp buddies, too. The "At Home" section of the Chicago Tribune can be a killer. ;-)

Hopefully I'll have some actual progress to report in the next couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home